Friday, August 12, 2011

Project braces ticker.




I found this cool gadget through the archwired forum! This place has awesome information about everything and anything to do with having braces.

On the hand, I've been reading online about people's experiences of metal spacers. According to many, the metal ones are evil and cause much more pain than the plastics ones. For me, it was the opposite such that I can't even see or feel the metal spacer! Which has been getting me thinking that my metal one fell off?? I pray that it has not because the office is closed today and is not open until Monday.

It's recommedended that if your spacer falls off within more than one day before your next appointment then you should go and get it replaced. Here's to praying my metal one didn't fall out (and I ate it? because I didn't even noticed it falling off >_<)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.Ceramic Brace Vs Metal Brace – Differences

    ReplyDelete