Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Plastic or metal?

I got spacers (seperators) put in my top molars -- three blue (although they look black in the picture below) plastic ones and a metal one. The experience was not painful but I have very tight teeth such that the assistant had a good workout trying to put the first three in. She gave up on the fourth one after punching me in the face trying to floss it in. The metal one was so much easier and is less painful to have. It's been three days since I had them in and I can feel the soreness when I bite down but it's no biggie (although I had soup for lunch two days in a row).



I've seen many pictures of people who upload pictures of their teeth online. How do they take such good pictures? Tips please? This was my best attempt on an iphone >_< .

I'm due back at the orthodontist in a week so I'll blog more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment