Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chicken noodle soup.

I went to the orthodontist today and got some good and bad news.

The good news is my metal spacer did not fall off! Woot woot! However, I now understand why people hate them so much -- the spacer was very difficult to remove! It was launched deep into my gums (which is why I didn't feel them) >_< Nonetheless, I got new spacers replaced and they're all plastic this time :)

The bad news. I have to wait three weeks to get my upper jaw expander -- an order was placed today. This meant I had to get another impression of my upper jaw... I nearly gagged (twice).

On another note, the new spacers are making my teeth become very sensitive again, like the first time I got them. No bad pain or anything but I will be eating chicken noodle soup again for the next few days (which I don't really mind).


No comments:

Post a Comment