Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My first blog.

This is the first blog I have ever created. Why?

One, I'm not a good writer and will never be one.

Two, I never knew blogs were free to create.

Three, (the real reason) before (and after) I went to see an orthodontist I tried to do some research about my particular case. I always found that it's nice and reassuring in a certain way to read about other people's experiences about problems that I also have. In other words, it's good to know that there are others out there who are suffering the same faith as me. In trying to do so, I didn't find much. Although do check out this quirky down-to-earth blog Saybraces.

Hence, I started this blog as a way to help create and share my experiences of having braces with those who are looking or have looked into getting braces (particularly those with a class III).

No comments:

Post a Comment