Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 months 2 weeks

2 months 2 weeks
Day 6

I plan to upload progress pictures approximately every month. I also plan to upload the "Day 6" picture (baseline photo) every time too, just because it makes it easier to compare the progresses (if any).

It's still quite early on but there are actually some noticeable movements. For instance, the two teeth adjacent to the front teeth have moved forward quite a bit. This indeed constitutes great movement but only second to the teeth on the right side, which have greatly pushed themselves outward! I definitely didn't expect them to be out this far at this point given that I stopped turing the RPE a while ago. Nevertheless, I'm loving every moment of it.

Surprisingly after I got my wire changed (last week), my teeth did not hurt at all. My assumption is that all the pain went straight to the site of the tooth extraction. Speaking of the tooth extraction, the site is almost fully healed now -- more than half of the hole has regenerated healthy gum tissues. The gum tissues usually take 3-4 weeks to heal but after about a week I have been back to eating normally and have had no pain since the third day (which was mostly my jaw being sore).

No comments:

Post a Comment